Salary: Up to £18k depending on exp
Submitted on: 01/12/2104
To Apply for the position - Click here
In conjunction with the Circulation Manager, the Circulation Executive is responsible for the day-to-day circulation duties across the FPS Ltd Portfolio and Event division.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Your duties will include:
• Management of supply/sales figures based on internal budgets;
• Working with our distributors on the day-to-day running of the portfolio;
• Drive circulation growth through sound trade marketing plans;
• Liaising with the production department to ensure transition of magazines from printer to newsstand;
• ABC submissions;
• Updating various weekly and monthly internal reports;
• Ensuring finishing houses are fully briefed with work schedules;
• Ad hoc work issued by the Circulation Manager.
You will have a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft packages, although Advanced Excel knowledge is necessary. You should have an understanding of business object skills, and Circulation knowledge would certainly be of an advantage. You must be able to clearly demonstrate a strong analytical background with a keen attention to detail.
We are looking for someone who can show an enthusiasm for the brands and contribute to the wider Circulation & Subscription team, and be willing to work as a team as well as using their initiative.
This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00, that ideally requires someone to be available immediately; however, we would be flexible for the ideal candidate. Benefits include 21 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays. You will be based from our Cheshire Office which is based in Nantwich
Future Publlishing Solutions is comprised of Future Publishing Solutions Ltd.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.futurepublishingsolutions.com Telephone: +44 (0) 203 1989622